Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk> on 2007/07/10 19:31:09 UTC

How many jsessionid's is valid in my webapp

Hi.

Is there a why to tell how many jsessionid's is valid in my webapp.

I want to use it to display the number of online users?

Also is there a way to connect the username from my realm to the
jsessionid so that I can display online users?

BR

Soren, DK

RE: How many jsessionid's is valid in my webapp

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Søren Blidorf [mailto:soren@nolas.dk]
> Subject: SV: How many jsessionid's is valid in my webapp
>
> I will take a look at HttpSessionListener. Any code examples will be
> greatly appreciated....

The Tomcat 6.0 distribution includes this one:
webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/listeners/SessionListener.java

In 5.5 it's here:
webapps/servlets-examples/WEB-INF/classes/listeners/SessionListener.java

 - Chuck

SV: How many jsessionid's is valid in my webapp

Posted by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk>.
Hi Chuck

Yes "active" is probably a better term.

I will take a look at HttpSessionListener. Any code examples will be
greatly appreciated....

Soren

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.