Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/25 19:39:19 UTC

FYI, just did a run through the open 1.7.0 JIRAs

I just went through all the open 1.7.0 JIRAs, moved some to 1.8.0, resolved
a couple that were actually done but not updated, and pinged on all the
rest for updates/whether they'll be ready for 1.7.0. Remember, 1.7.0 is
scheduled for Monday, December 9th, so there isn't a ton of time to wrap
things up.

A.

Re: FYI, just did a run through the open 1.7.0 JIRAs

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
I can move it to Dec 16 if people would prefer, yeah.

A.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Everett Toews <everett.toews@rackspace.com

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.