Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by zaid <za...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 12:28:01 UTC

Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

Dear All,
We are planning to use Ignite SQL Grid in our project. Currently we are
starting a POC to evaluate its features. We found that it uses H2 internally
as SQL engine. H2 does not support all of MySQL functions. Is there any
mechanism by which we can use MySQL in-memory DB?

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Zaid

Re: Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

Posted by zaid <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Unfortunately the first query I am transforming to cache query, I
encountered GROUP_CONCAT function.

Please find below code snippet from ignite-indexing module:

class file:

GridSqlAggregateFunction

line no: 84

  switch (type) {
            case GROUP_CONCAT:
Regards.

Re: Replace H2 database with MySQL within SQL Grid SQL Engine

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ignite is tightly integrated with H2 db engine. You can not replace it.

What exactly do you need from MySQL?

Sergi