Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Mario Fusco <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/27 11:21:17 UTC

mvel on Central Repository

Hi all,

I'm one of the maintainers of the mvel project which code base is hosted
here: https://github.com/mvel/mvel

The jar distribution was hosted on the codehaus server and the project was
already published into the Maven Central Repository from there. However I
just knew about the codehaus shutdown and so I moved the distribution to
the JBoss Nexus repository which is available here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/

What should I do to keep having mvel published into the Maven Central
Repository?

Thanks for your help,
Mario

Re: mvel on Central Repository

Posted by Joel Orlina <jo...@sonatype.com>.
Mario,

The link Olivier provided should enable you to publish to Central via
oss.sonatype.org.  There are artifacts that Sonatype syncs regularly from
repository.jboss.org, and, if you artifacts are deployed to the "Releases"
repository there, then I can probably add yours to the list.  Still, our
preference is if the artifacts go to oss.sonatype.org.directly.

Thanks,
Joel

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,