Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/26 12:26:57 UTC

Fix Ofbiz without re-installation

Hello Community,

I discovered that - somehow - the ‘CreatePartRole’ service isn’t available in its definition location and for that, I can’t create a new customer for example.

My question is, how to fix this without having to re-install the whole instance?

In all cases, this is a training instance and won’t affect production environment.

Regards,

Emad

Re: Fix Ofbiz without re-installation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Emad,

Yes that should work if nothing else misses. If other things miss do the same: add them. At least try, it should not hurt.

HTH

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There is no magic recipes to upgrade, it's really manual work. If you upgrade from a recent version to a newer one it's not that much work. If it's an
old one then it's much more complicate.

HTH

Jacques

Posted by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com>.