Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/12/06 10:44:41 UTC

LineEntityProcessor

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to use LineEntityProcessor of DIH but somehow without success.

I've create data-lep-config.xml, added request handler in solrconfig.xml.

During full-import I get a response saying that x rows were fetched, 0 docs
added/updated.

I defined also very basic regex for RegExTransformer. So, what's wrong, why
fetched rows could not be added into the index?

Thanks in advance,

Oleg

Re: LineEntityProcessor

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
You really haven't posted enough details for people to guess as to what
your problem might be (in particuar: the actaul examples of your configs,
and any log messages during hte import)

please consult this wiki page and then post a followup with more
details...

: Hello everybody,
:
: I'm trying to use LineEntityProcessor of DIH but somehow without success.
:
: I've create data-lep-config.xml, added request handler in solrconfig.xml.
:
: During full-import I get a response saying that x rows were fetched, 0 docs
: added/updated.
:
: I defined also very basic regex for RegExTransformer. So, what's wrong, why
: fetched rows could not be added into the index?
:
: Thanks in advance,
:
: Oleg