Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2014/08/22 17:20:21 UTC

[WITHDRAWN] was: [VOTE] Release 2.2.28 as GA?

I failed to re-build the docs pages for the new MergeTrailers security
feature, so the MergeTrailers directive was missing from the .html
pages. Somewhat amusingly, I tripped over this while refreshing the
release instructions for Ben and others to follow.

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html

So I'm withdrawing this candidate from consideration, and have time
for one more re-roll this morning in about 45 minutes, provided that
nobody caught any other quirks in the candidate.

Bill