Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 08:58:40 UTC

synapse sample 0 works, but with server side IOException

Hi,

I checked out the latest sources from thr SNV trunk today - 8th Oct.

When running synapse sample 0 : with configuration :
<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <!-- log all attributes of messages passing through -->
    <log level="full"/>
    <send/>
</definitions>

Although the sample client got back the response, I got the following at the
server logs  :

Sending To: http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
SOAPAction: null
2007-10-08 12:20:05,354 [xxxxx] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SendMediator End
: Send mediator
2007-10-08 12:20:05,355 [xxxxx] [HttpClientWorker-1] DEBUG SequenceMediator
End : Sequence <main>
2007-10-08 12:20:05,686 [xxxxx] [I/O dispatcher 6] ERROR ServerHandler HTTP
connection [/127.0.0.1:
59777]: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the
remote host
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:25)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:233)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:206)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:207)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.LoggingIOSession$LoggingByteChannel.read(
LoggingIOSession.java:184)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.SessionInputBufferImpl.fill(
SessionInputBufferImpl.java:84)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.codecs.AbstractMessageParser.fillBuffer(
AbstractMessageParser.java:97)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpServerConnection.consumeInput(
DefaultNHttpServerConnection.java:110)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.PlainServerIOEventDispatch.inputReady(
PlainServerIOEventDispatch.java:69)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(
BaseIOReactor.java:94)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(
AbstractIOReactor.java:189)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(
AbstractIOReactor.java:174)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(
AbstractIOReactor.java:137)
        at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.execute(
BaseIOReactor.java:69)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run(
AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:28
1)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Any idea why this could be happening ?

Thanks
Eric.

Re: synapse sample 0 works, but with server side IOException

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Eric

Thanks - thats perfect! Its always great to get direct feedback,
enhancement requests and JIRA's from real users, this helps us focus
more on these issues than raising the JIRAs ourselves and fixing them
ourselves. I believe this kind of collaboration between the real users
and the developers helps any open source project succeed

asankha

Posted by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Paul / Eric

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Asankha

> [...]

> > > DefaultNHttpServerConnection.java:110)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.PlainServerIOEventDispatch.inputReady(
> > > PlainServerIOEventDispatch.java:69)
> > >         at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(
> > > BaseIOReactor.java:94)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(
> > > AbstractIOReactor.java:189)
> > >         at
> > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(
> > > AbstractIOReactor.java:174)
> > >         at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(
> > > AbstractIOReactor.java:137)
> > >         at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.execute(
> > > BaseIOReactor.java:69)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: synapse sample 0 works, but with server side IOException

Posted by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Oh Ok.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Eric