Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 18:36:07 UTC

Tacos Woes

I've got 20061101 snapshot of tapestry 4.1.1 and tacos 4.0.1.  After
having to comment out *everything* in Tacos'
tapestry.markup.MarkupFilters configuration point to get tapestry to
launch without duplicate hivemodule <content>s, I'm using a Dialog
with a form.  Very simple.  But on loading the page from which the
dialog is launched (via a login link), I get

Error at classpath:/net/sf/tacos/ajax/components/AjaxForm.jwc, line
184, column 71: Error adding property actionService to class
net.sf.tacos.ajax.components.AjaxForm: No engine service named
'action' is available.

Any ideas?  Would love to use Ajax forms!

Cheers,
Bill

--
"Budgets are moral documents."

     -- Ann Richards

Re: Re: Tacos Woes

Posted by Sam Gendler <sg...@ideasculptor.com>.
The slightly longer version of Andy's reponse is that the bulk of all
the ajax functionality from tacos is now native to Tap4.1, so you
don't need tacos for that stuff.  I highly recommend you look at the
documentation for the EventListener annotation on the Tap4.1 website
(as well as the Form component, of course).

--sam

Re: Tacos Woes

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.