Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/14 17:32:46 UTC

Hello Cassandra Community!

Data on Kubernetes day will be on Monday, May 16th. This is a virtual and
in-person event in Valencia Spain the day before KubeCon EU. The CFP closes
tomorrow and I'm here to rally the Cassandra community to show off some of
the great things you are doing with Cassandra + Kubernetes. (You know who
you are...)

https://dok.community/dok-day-europe-2022-kubecon/

Reply here or hit me up on the ASF slack if you have questions about this
event. It would be great to see our community representing!

Patrick