Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2020/08/08 10:03:10 UTC

Re: [VOTE] ALC Website with Git/Hugo framework

Hi team,
The details and plan related to ALC website is shared
with Board and trademark team, will keep you updated on this.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi team,
The board and trademark team shared their kind inputs, and we are good
to go with ALC site.
One great input: the URL for the site will be local.apache.org,
thanks to Dave Fisher.

As a next step, we will request for volunteers for this work.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org