Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Akash Ashok <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 08:04:35 UTC

HBase book possible typo

Hi,
     In the HBase book Architecture -> Storage -> Overview
     Its quoted that " The HRegionServer opens the region and creates a
corresponding HRegion object. When the HRegion is opened it sets up a
Storeinstance for each
* HColumnFamily* for every table as defined by the user beforehand."

Shouldn't it be HColumnDescriptor ? There's nothing called the HColumnFamily
right ?

Cheers,
Akash A

Re: HBase book possible typo