Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/12/04 14:54:21 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release (3rd try)

Hi,

as John mentioned, we just need 3 PPMC votes (that we had), not IPMC vote.

So, the release vote has passed. I gonna promote on the website and send
annoucement e-mails.

Regards
JB

On 11/24/2013 11:55 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Uhm.
> I believe 3 binding IPMC is needed.
>
> Is Achim IPMC member?
>

> On 22 November 2013 23:41, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> the vote has passed with:
>>
>> +1 (binding): Olivier Lamy, Achim Nierbeck, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>
>> I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira, send the announcement
>> and update the website.
>>
>> Thanks all for your vote.
>>

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 09/05/2013 01:30 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The first release of Kalumet (0.6-incubating) is available.
>>> Please take a look on the artifacts (especially the distribution
>>> archives), review the documentation and make a try.
>>>
>>> Release Notes:
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kalumet/tags/kalumet-0.6-incubating/RELEASE-NOTES
>>>

>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release (3rd try)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi John,

you are fully right about the long delay. And I'm agree with you to
speed up 0.7 release and go to graduation just after this release.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release (3rd try)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
On 5 December 2013 01:54, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as John mentioned, we just need 3 PPMC votes (that we had), not IPMC vote.
Great I'm happy with that.
But any pointers on this rule change?

--
Olivier Lamy