Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Morten Ludvigsen <mo...@2ps.dk> on 2003/02/01 01:11:15 UTC

Building Cocoon 2.1

Hi,

I must be missing something pretty basic here. I am trying to build
Cocoon from the current CVS HEAD. However the build process does not get
very far. Here's the output:

C:\Data\Projects\cocoon\xml-cocoon2>build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
webapp
Using Java from C:\j2sdk1.4.1
Buildfile: build.xml

init:
      [echo] --------------------------------------------------------------
      [echo]             Apache Cocoon 2.1-dev [1999-2003]
      [echo] --------------------------------------------------------------
      [echo] Building with Apache Ant version 1.6alpha compiled on
January 1 2003
      [echo] using build file C:\Data\Projects\cocoon\xml-cocoon2\build.xml
      [echo] --------------------------------------------------------------
      [echo]  WARNING:
      [echo]    This build is targeted for use with JVM 1.4
      [echo]
      [echo]    Using this build on a virtual machine other than the one
      [echo]    it is targeted for may result in runtime errors.
      [echo]
     [javac] Compiling 2 source files to
C:\Data\Projects\cocoon\xml-cocoon2\tools\anttasks

After this it does not report an error - it just stops. The directory
"C:\Data\Projects\cocoon\xml-cocoon2\tools\anttasks" is empty.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

Morten Ludvigsen
2-People Software
Denmark