Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/12/23 20:49:55 UTC

Removal of ubuntu 14.04

Hi,

is there an option to remove ubuntu 14.04 from bigtop release 1.2.0?

Just found out that java SSL certificates are only updated when a java6 or java7 is present on the system
See /etc/ca-certificates/update.d/jks-keystore  look out for java-6 (java-8 is missing from the list).

A java-8 only release on this platform is questionable.

Olaf

Re: Removal of ubuntu 14.04

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
+1
it would be easier to maintain the stack if we have less build platform to
support.

Re: Removal of ubuntu 14.04

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
I'd be +1 on getting rid of 14.04.