Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/24 19:50:31 UTC

Purge Configuration

I've set up our purge configuration as follows:

releases:
    Days Older  "15"
    Retention Count  "2"
    Delete All  "false"
    Schedule  "Purge_Files"
    Default  "false"
    Enabled  "true"

buildOutput:
    Days Older  "15"
    Retention Count  "2"
    Delete All  "false"
    Schedule  "Purge_Files"
    Default  "false"
    Enabled  "true"

All of my builds go every single night, so Retention can't be messing me up.
When I look at the buildOutput area, I see lots of files over 15 days old:

[continuum@penguin]
/opt/continuum/apache-continuum-1.3.6/data/build-output-directory-> find ./
-mtime +15 | wc
    178     178    3189

In fact, there are quite a few over 30 days old:

[continuum@penguin build-output-directory]$ find ./ -mtime +30 | wc
    115     115    2055

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Purge Configuration

Posted by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com>.
Purge_Files is:

Name:  Purge_Files
Cron Expression:  0:0:7:*:*:?:
Maximum Job execution time: 0 (this is unlimited right?)
Quiet Period: 0
Used Build Queues: DEFAULT_BUILD_QUEUE
Enabled: Checked

Nothing goes to:  /opt/continuum/apache-continuum-1.3.6/logs/continuum.log when
I try to run manually.

Thanks,
Eric

________________________________
Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: Purge Configuration

Is the schedule it is attached to running? Do you see anything in the logs?

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Purge Configuration