Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2013/10/04 13:43:30 UTC

Zone wide Primary Storage after upgrade to CS 4.2

Hello guys,

Before upgrading to CS 4.2 I would like to check the behaviour of Primary Storage which are currently bound to a particular cluster. How would this work with the support of the zone wide primary storage? Would all my primary storages be automatically converted to a zone wide primary storage, or is this something that I need to do manually? If I have to convert the primary storage manually, what is the correct procedure? Would it cause the downtime?

Many thanks

Andrei