Posted to users@camel.apache.org by shaharyar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 09:10:38 UTC

i am new to camel

hi
i am newbie to camel.the guide is not to helpful for basic. i would be very
thankful if any person guide me about a basic app whose basic purpose is to
read an XML and write it to the file.
Also please guide me about routes and proccessor.
Thanks alot

Re: i am new to camel

Posted by shaharyar <sh...@gmail.com>.
thanx alot for your kind help.I hope this will help me

Re: i am new to camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Welcome to the community.

I suggest to read this article that talks what Camel is, and shows
what it can do.
http://java.dzone.com/articles/open-source-integration-apache

Also chapter 1 of this book gives you introduction to Camel, and more
details about the Camel concepts
http://manning.com/ibsen/

The Camel web site itself unfortunately doesn't have the very best
introduction code.
http://camel.apache.org/getting-started.html

A long time ago I wrote this tutorial, the information is still
relevant and could also be a good read
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-example-reportincident.html

The first link talks about an application that can read files (XML and
CSV) and shows how to work with these.

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM, shaharyar <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> i am newbie to camel.the guide is not to helpful for basic. i would be very
> thankful if any person guide me about a basic app whose basic purpose is to
> read an XML and write it to the file.
> Also please guide me about routes and proccessor.
> Thanks alot

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com