Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anurag Garg <an...@nucleussoftware.com> on 2003/06/11 10:54:10 UTC

html:error and
tag

Hi,

I am facing a very simple problem . I have got ActionError in my
ActionErrors Object. Now I want to add <BR> tag after every Action error
object in <html:error>.
I am using <html:errors /> and not specifying the individual errors
property. It is displaying all the errors in a single line.
Any Solution.
Anurag Garg
Software Engineer
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.

Re: html:error and
tag

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ti...@i-trade.hu>.
Gemes Tibor írta:

> Anurag Garg írta:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am facing a very simple problem . I have got ActionError in my
>> ActionErrors Object. Now I want to add <BR> tag after every Action error
>> object in <html:error>.
>>

> use errors.prefix error.posfix errors.header and errors.footer to
> configure.
>
> I have
> errors.header=<ul class="error">
> errors.footer=</ul>
> errors.prefix=<li>
> errors.postfix=</li>

I meant suffix.

Tib

Re: html:error and
tag

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ti...@i-trade.hu>.
Anurag Garg írta:

>Hi,
>
>I am facing a very simple problem . I have got ActionError in my
>ActionErrors Object. Now I want to add <BR> tag after every Action error
>object in <html:error>.

use errors.prefix error.posfix errors.header and errors.footer to
configure.

I have
errors.header=<ul class="error">
errors.footer=</ul>