Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/06 14:19:57 UTC

Spark/Zeppelin/Cassandra talk

Hello Zeppelin fans

 If you're living in the London area, I'll be giving a talk about using
Spark/Cassandra and Zeppelin to store, aggregate and visualize particle
accelerator metrics:

http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Spark-London/events/232355493/

Also if you know any event related to Zeppelin, please ping me so I can add
it to the community page here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/Community

Regards

Duy Hai DOAN

Re: Spark/Zeppelin/Cassandra talk

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I also can help you to expose metrics in production level. Make a JIRA
issue and let's talk about it.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net