Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 00:58:35 UTC

Re: Migrating to maven 2

2006/2/28, anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>:
> Jacek,
>     Thanks and one more question/comment :
>   The contents of var directory of tomcat go to
> META-INF/geronimo/org.apache.geronimo/geronimo-tomcat/var
> instead of META-INF/geronimo-tomcat/var in the jar.

I *guess* you're referring to the situation *after* the M2 changes are
in the tomcat module, aren't you? If so, you'll have to change the way
maven-jar-plugin works and configure it so that the META-INF files are
copied appropriately.

Show what you've done so far and we'll work it out together.

> Anita

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

Re: Migrating to maven 2

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    I have attached the pom.xml to jira. The missing
tomcat poms have been added to the repo. We still have
to wait for commons-modeler-1.1.jar.

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Migrating to maven 2

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.

--- Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2006/2/28, anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>:
> > Jacek,
> >     Thanks and one more question/comment :
> >   The contents of var directory of tomcat go to

META-INF/geronimo/org.apache.geronimo/geronimo-tomcat/var
> > instead of META-INF/geronimo-tomcat/var in the
> jar.
>
> I *guess* you're referring to the situation *after*
> the M2 changes are
> in the tomcat module, aren't you? If so, you'll have
> to change the way
> maven-jar-plugin works and configure it so that the
> META-INF files are
> copied appropriately.
    Yes. But it can be done later.

http://mail.yahoo.com