Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/18 20:52:26 UTC

Re: Documentation of using PhotArk Face Apps

Hi all,

The documentation of using Photark face apps has not still changed. So you
can follow the explained procedure as before and train your indexes. So
friend finding can be done either in Facebook or from your private name
space.

- There is a drop down to select from which domain you want to search your
friends.
- If you choose Facebook, no need to provide your friends user names,
because the app finds all your Facebook friends and recognizes them.
- If you choose, "Private Name Space", then you have to specify a user name
of an already trained one of your friends (i.e suho@photark.com ) NOTE: All
user names must be ended with ..@photark.com.

Then hit the Recognize button to view your friends in gallery images.

Please try these two apps in your free times, and give your valuable
feedbacks.. :-)

Thanks
--
Subash Chaturanga

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Should we start moving these to the wiki, which will then make the
>> live website ?
>>

> +1, I will add this document to the wiki as this adheres to the current
> working implementation. "Live website" ?? Are we going to host a standalone
> photark ?

What I meant by live website is :
http://incubator.apache.org/photark/

But we also have live instance of photark in both appEngine and in a
apache zone, where the last one needs a little maintenance to be able
to start tomcat with the latest version of the photark application.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Documentation of using PhotArk Face Apps

Posted by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.