Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/02/27 13:12:18 UTC

[RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] approve the release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating))

The votes of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating) release have
been tallied:

+1 Martin van den Bemt (Mentor and Incubator PMC, binding)
+1 Craig McClanahan (Mentor and Incubator PMC, binding)
+1 Carsten Ziegeler (Incubator PMC, binding)
+1 Daniel Kulp (non-binding)

There were 3 binding Incubator PMC +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes.
I will follow up this email with an official release announcement.

Thanks,
Matthias

On 2/27/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1
>
> Carsten
>
> Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > The Trinidad community voted to release the the maven
> > plugins as a 1.0.0-incubating release. These plugins are required for
> > the maven
> > build of the "core" code of the Trinidad Podling. To fulfill the incubator
> > guides, we like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to
> > release
> > those maven plugins.
> >
> > There were seven +1 votes and the vote has been tracked at [1].
> > (5 binding)
> >
> > The plugins are documented at [2] and our release notes inculde
> > the bugs that have been addressed ([3]).
> >
> > The plugins are available as source and bin inside the following
> > m2 staging repo (see [4]).
> >

> --
> Carsten Ziegeler
> http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/