Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nicola Hayward <Ni...@sjp.co.uk> on 2018/09/25 11:26:19 UTC

JMeter does not interpret meta http-equiv="refresh" meaning we have a discrepancy in response times

We have recently moved from LoadRunner to JMeter.

On one of our scripts we have noticed that There is a 4 second delay (before refresh) that is incorporated in the code.
LoadRunner picks this up and is able to handle the meta http-equiv="refresh" (hence this is why we see a representative response time). Whereas JMeter, does not interpret meta http-equiv="refresh"

Why does JMeter ignore the refresh and is there a way we can get JMeter to interpret it.

Thank you

If you wish to view the St. James's Place email disclaimer, please use the link below.

https://www.sjp.co.uk/site-services/site-disclaimer/sjp-email-disclaimer

Re: JMeter does not interpret meta http-equiv="refresh" meaning we have a discrepancy in response times

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
The main reason is JMeter is not a browser(http://jmeter.apache.org/) so it
does not understand HTML specific stuff.
 Hence such things need to be explicitly coded into your script

regards
deepak