Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2012/01/21 13:27:21 UTC

Jini TCK - Lookup, Discovery and Join Kit

I've committed the Jini TCK, at least that's what I think it used to be
called ;)

I've preserved the license headers as mentioned on River-32.

If someone's got some time, I set it up as a netbeans project, so it
compiles, it needs a proper ant build script.

Have a look in River-32 for the structure of the jar files contained in
jinildj-1_0.zip, note we don't need the compat-admin1.jar, it's for Jini
1.1, I've removed the relevant package in any case.  Don't forget the
*-dl.jar files.

Should only take a little more work and we'll have the tck up and
running too.

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/tck

Cheers,

Peter.