Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Trevor Daniel Kramer <td...@stout.hampshire.edu> on 2003/01/31 16:52:24 UTC

ServletSecurityProvider

The javadoc says

A ServletSecurityProvider, combined with the ServletAuthenticatedUser
class, allows the standard servlet security mechanisms (isUserInRole(),
etc.) to integrate with Axis' access control mechanism. By utilizing this
class (which the AxisServlet can be configured to do automatically),
authentication and role information will come from your servlet engine.

But I can't find any instructions on how to set this up.  I would like to
use  a jdbc realm setup in tomcat to authenticate users to some soap
services.

Thanks,

Trevor