Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by sia far <si...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/05 22:58:28 UTC

WebSphere 6.0.2.7

Hello Everyone:

I have deployed the sample examples on WebSphere 6.0.2.7 using Ratinal
Software Architecht 6.0.1. Though the examples seem to be working just fine
on http://www.irian.at/myfaces.jsf, Here are some of the issues I am facing:

On most of the pages, I get the following:

com.sun.faces.saveStateFieldMarker

and nothing works. However, the problem is rectified if I choose to store
the state on the server side rather than the client side.

All the h:message and t:message do not function properly. All the validation
error messages are displayed as :

"{0}": Value is required

if I use <t:messages ....> as follows:

<t:messages id="messageList" styleClass="error" summaryFormat="{0} in {1}"
/>

then it is fine. {0} and {1} are substitued properly.

Any help or suggestion on how this can be resolved is greatly appreciated ?
or this is just that myfaces are not compatible with  WAS version 6.0.?