Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2003/07/16 19:52:28 UTC

[OT] Re: Freemarker support

I'm impressed that you actually have the nerve to talk about spin when
you're shoveling out shlock like this.  Ever considered a career in
politics?

 - Dan

Re: [OT] Re: Freemarker support

Posted by Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com>.
Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
> Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com> writes:
>
>>Daniel Rall wrote:

> You tried to play this game on velocity-dev, now you're trying to play
> it here. For someone that "does not care about these projects
> (Turbine, Velocity)" and that is actively hostile towards the ASF (I
> read some of your comments on the FM mailing lists), you spend an
> awful lot of time on these lists.

I don't know what you're talking about, Henning.

Daniel referred to my post as "shlock". I asked Daniel what he meant by
that, i.e. to back up his statement.

This situation is quite simple really: you are not Daniel, you have no
business answering.

You guys are just desperately trying to bait and provoke me and I kind
of understand why, but really, you're not very good at it. It's just a
tad too obvious.

Jonathan Revusky

Re: [OT] Re: Freemarker support

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com> writes:
>Daniel Rall wrote:
>> Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com> writes:
>>>Daniel Rall wrote:

You tried to play this game on velocity-dev, now you're trying to play
it here. For someone that "does not care about these projects
(Turbine, Velocity)" and that is actively hostile towards the ASF (I
read some of your comments on the FM mailing lists), you spend an
awful lot of time on these lists.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky

Re: [OT] Re: Freemarker support

Posted by Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com>.
Daniel Rall wrote:
> Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com> writes:
>

>>Daniel Rall wrote:
>>
>>>I'm impressed that you actually have the nerve to talk about spin when
>>>you're shoveling out shlock like this.

>>Daniel, I think that you really ought to specify in what way it's "shlock".

> When you don't know, you fill in as you like.

That's maybe how you approach things, Daniel, but when *I* don't know, I
ask for clarification from the person who made the statement.

You're the one who claimed it was "shlock" so you're the one who is
supposed to back it up. Certainly, not *me* of all people...

Jonathan Revusky

Re: [OT] Re: Freemarker support

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: [OT] Re: Freemarker support

Posted by Jonathan Revusky <jo...@revusky.com>.
Daniel Rall wrote:
> I'm impressed that you actually have the nerve to talk about spin when
> you're shoveling out shlock like this.

<sigh>

Daniel, I think that you really ought to specify in what way it's "shlock".

You know, if what I've said is so flawed logically and/or factually, you
should be able to take apart my arguments quite easily.

But your response strongly suggests to me (and not just to me, I don't
think) that you can't do that, so you're reduced to this kind of
hand-waving. Kind of sad, really....

Jonathan Revusky