Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by athind <am...@lehman.com> on 2008/05/07 10:21:25 UTC

Location for Flash crossdomain.xml files inside ActiveMQ 5

Hello,

I just created a Flash application that uses Stomp with ActiveMQ.

I need to place a flash crossdomain.xml file inside ActiveMQ to get past the
security sandbox restrictions of flash as my flash app is hosted on a
different server.

Can anyone please point out where inside ActiveMQ 5.1 's hierarchy should
this file be placed? I have tried all locations I could think of but to no
avail.

Many Thanks,
Aman

Re: Location for Flash crossdomain.xml files inside ActiveMQ 5

Posted by MikeNL <mi...@0900money.eu>.
I tried to add the crossdomain.xml in the root. But when I use Flex with
STOMP (on port 61616) and my app tries to get the crossdomain.xml, it
generates a error (malformed xml error). I tried to test it by going manual
to the file http://location:61616/crossdomain.xml but then I get a
"octet/Stream" with some headers instead of the crossdomain.

If anyone has an idea how to fix this, that would be great!

Thanks, Michael