Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/12 09:32:10 UTC

[Disscussion] uncheck "Require branch to be up-to-date before merging" on github setting

hi,

   we cost too much time on waiting when one PR is merged, another PR need
to be update branch. it will re-run all CI jobs, and it will cost too much
time, so I think we should ask the infra team to uncheck "Require branch to
be up-to-date before merging" on github setting for DolphinScheduler. what
do you think? if you also agree with this idea, please reply +1

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re: [Disscussion] uncheck "Require branch to be up-to-date before merging" on github setting

Posted by Jave-Chen <ba...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Yichao Yang <10...@qq.com>.
Hi,
+1.

Best,
Yichao Yang

From: lidong dai <dailidong66@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Sun,Jul 12,2020 5:32 PM
To: dev <dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: [Disscussion] uncheck "Require branch to be up-to-date before merging" on github setting

hi,

&nbsp;&nbsp; we cost too much time on waiting when one PR is merged, another PR need

回复: [Disscussion] uncheck "Require branch to be up-to-date before merging" on github setting

Posted by zixi0825 <64...@qq.com>.
+1

Posted by boyi <zh...@163.com>.
+1
--------------------------------------
On 07/12/2020 22:12,lidong dai<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
I understand your concern, I think it's worth trying because it really cost
too much time, we can have a try,  if it doesn't work normally, we can
change it back

Best Regards

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月12日周日 下午8:55写道:

lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月12日周日 下午5:32写道: