Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Alexander Banthien <al...@questech.de> on 2002/08/29 18:43:00 UTC

Scheduler conf

Hi Akmal,

since you appear to be a scheduler guy :-)

I want to use TurbineNonPersistentScheduler. I have configured it and it
seems to start up, i have coded the necessary class
(modules.scheduledjobs.ProcessEcardQueue.java).
tried with Fulcrum and with the old builtin SchedulerService.

TR.props
scheduler.job.ProcessEcardQueue.ID = 100
scheduler.job.ProcessEcardQueue.SECOND = 59
scheduler.job.ProcessEcardQueue.MINUTE = -1
scheduler.job.ProcessEcardQueue.HOUR = -1
scheduler.job.ProcessEcardQueue.WEEKDAY = -1
scheduler.job.ProcessEcardQueue.DAY_OF_MONTH = -1
which used to give me a run of my Job every 59 seconds.

but it doesn't seem to run. I was using the same setup in Turbine 2.1
now i have Turbine 2.2 b3. Have there been changes in the config?

Thanks for any reply,

Alex

_______________________________________
Questech GmbH
Schwarzwaldstr. 19
79199 Kirchzarten

Fon: +49 (0)7661 90 35-15
Fax: +49 (0)7661 90 35-20
www.questech.de

Re: Scheduler conf

Posted by George Clernon <ge...@analog.com>.
My scheduled jobs work fine without the -1 entries. I think there may
have been an issue at one time with -1 entries in TR.p. Anyhow, I
guess it works in either case.

-G.

Re: Scheduler conf

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Scheduler conf

Posted by George Clernon <ge...@analog.com>.
You might also want to comment out the "-1" entries.

-George.

Re: Scheduler conf

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.