Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2015/04/23 19:12:10 UTC

PreCommit-HIVE-TRUNK-Build still on svn repo

Hi all,

Seems like Hive QA is still doing checkouts from locked down svn repo for
running tests. When I went to configure page of jenkins job, it doesn't
list git as an option in Source code management section. Does anyone know
if git repo is supported there? And if so, how to enable it?

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: PreCommit-HIVE-TRUNK-Build still on svn repo

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
I'm going to investigate that. I think there is some work that is needed to
do in the dev-support/ scripts in order to switch to git.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much Sergio!
Looks like the tests are running fine now!

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Thejas,

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.