Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 16:55:00 UTC

Smx4 dependency on ActiveMQ 5.3-SNAPSHOT

Does anyone know why we have a dependency on ActiveMQ 5.3-SNAPSHOT in
ServiceMix 4 ?
5.2 has been released last week ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Smx4 dependency on ActiveMQ 5.3-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
It came in with rev 701305 together with Felix version updates. No idea
if 5.3-SNAPSHOT was
needed for that.

Regards
Lars