Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Jakub Bocheński <s1...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/29 17:44:12 UTC

Polish translation

Hello,

I've created polish translation for guacamole interface and I would like to
contribute it to the project.

I know that I have to create a jira ticket, but don't know how to get an
account there, could someone help?

Jakub

Re: Polish translation

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
Yes, just shoot an email over to private@guacamole.apache.org using the
email that you want associated with the JIRA account, and we'll create it.

If you have a preferred username, please include that in your email.

- Mike