Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2014/07/18 22:39:20 UTC

Any plans to add paging to the admin UI … too may items.

We have lots of queues and lots of scheduled messages.

The current UI essentially breaks.  Dumping thousands of messages of
thousands of queues in my browser isn't too helpful … and also crashes my
browser.

Are there any plans to fix this?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Any plans to add paging to the admin UI … too may items.

Posted by Rural Hunter <ru...@gmail.com>.
Does maxBrowsePageSize actually affect web admin UI? I read the doc and
seems the default value is 400. I didn't change it but I definitely
don't see it works on web UI. When I browse a queue with like thousands
of messages, the admin UI takes very long time and loads all the
messages in one page.

于 2014/7/21 22:34, Gary Tully 写道:

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: Any plans to add paging to the admin UI … too may items.

Posted by Rural Hunter <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

于 2014/7/19 4:39, Kevin Burton 写道: