Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Giguère <er...@videotron.ca> on 2005/11/16 17:46:53 UTC

[m1] Any report shows the list of versions?

Hi all

A simple one. Anybody know if one of the existing reports can show the
list of versions defined in a project along with the tag information?
Changes does have to some extent this information but its not really it.
This one only shows the content of the changes.xml file.

Thx
Eric.

RE: [m1] Any report shows the list of versions?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
No, I think the only page which really use these entries is the downloads page.

Arnaud