Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Pr...@ril.com on 2018/02/07 08:24:42 UTC

FW: OPENMEETINGS-1826

Hello Team,

As per our discussion on jira, We have installed openmeetings version 4.0.1 on windows server(Also try on Ubuntu & mac server as well as different versions of open meetings but facing same issue). Its working fine, when using openmeetings interface but we used openmeetings API for room creation, rser creation and so on. its not working. We have describe step by step process (on postman). See below :-

First we call login api

API : http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/user/login?user=UserName&pass=PASS

Successful response :-

{ "serviceResult":

{ "code": 1, "message": "78189aff-d68d-458a-8840-5b18d15a50b0", "type": "SUCCESS" }
}

its working fine and return session ID,

Then we follow next step (http://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html)

API : http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/services/user/hash?sid=78189aff-d68d-458a-8840-5b18d15a50b0

method: "POST"

Post DATA :-  {user:[{ firstname: 'John', lastname: 'Doe', externalId: 'uid1', externalType: 'myCMS', login: 'superjohn' }]}

OR

Post DATA :-  {"user":{"firstname":"John","lastname":"Doe","externalId":"1","externalType":"myCMS","login":"superjohn"},"options": "roomId:5,moderator:true,showAudioVideoTest:true}}

OR

Post DATA :-  { firstname: 'John', lastname: 'Doe', externalId: 'uid1', externalType: 'myCMS', login: 'superjohn' }

return : "500 internal server error "

And header return's connection cloed message, See Below.

connection →close
content-length →0
date →Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:15:11 GMT
server →Apache-Coyote/1.1

We are referring below links

http://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal Sirsodiya

"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. you are hereby notified that any
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the sender immediately by return email.
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

RE: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: FW: OPENMEETINGS-1826

Posted by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>.
You can check with the attachment and follow the below steps:

This attached package containing necessary js and html to run.

1)      Js folder contains necessary js files

2)      Launch.html -> containing launch class button  to launch class (open it in chrome)

3)      Openmeetings-sso.js  -> contains three functions

a)      function login -> to get sid

b)      function createRoom -> to create room

c)       function joinClass -> to join in to room.

So, open Launch.html in chrome and click on launch class button after unzipping the enclosed package.

Hope it can help.

Best Regards,
Amit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I don't have enough time to set up 3rd party tools and learn them

Do you have any difficulties with reference Js example?

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: FW: FW: OPENMEETINGS-1826

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I don't know what "postman tool" is
I sent you JS example and text description of what is wrong with your code
:)))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax