Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2019/11/14 18:32:06 UTC

Second MNG-6759

This looks to be the final issue for Maven 3.6.3. Once accepted I'll prepare the 3.6.3 release.

MNG-6759 [REGRESSION] Maven fails to use <repositories> section from dependency when resolving transitive dependencies in some cases

Who can review and confirm?

Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6759 [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6759]
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6759/ [https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6759/]

Re: Second MNG-6759

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
We'll probably see this more often when touching Maven Core.
Most original developers left the team, so it will be hard to verify any issue in this area.
But we must move forward, so since there are no objections nor any response offering to verify the change I'll merge this to master.

Robert
On 15-11-2019 10:37:37, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Il giorno ven 15 nov 2019 alle ore 10:21 Robert Scholte <>
rfscholte@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I've added MNG-6771 to be fixed for the 3.6.3 release.
> I hope you can give it priority.

Sure.
I will be able to work actively on the case within the end of next week.

I have tried to look at MNG-6759 but I have not enough context to give
my +1, it is just a +0 from me, I am sorry

Enrico

Re: Second MNG-6759

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Second MNG-6759