Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Duncan <ap...@ring-wraith.com> on 2002/04/01 18:55:35 UTC

imap crashes

Hi,

i am running php with IMAP extension on my apache Red Hat 7.2 machine, but i always have trouble with it.
After a while my script simply crashes:

[Mon Apr  1 17:53:25 2002] [notice] child pid 15338 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Everything works just perfect after a reboot again, but restarting apache doesn't help a thing :(

...maybe someone encountered similar problems or has an idea to share,

regards,
Duncan

Re: imap crashes

Posted by Bill -Sx- Jones <sn...@mac.com>.
On 4/1/02 11:55 AM, "Duncan" <ap...@ring-wraith.com> wrote:

> i am running php with IMAP extension on my apache Red Hat 7.2 machine,

There have been many talks about Seg 11 - are you giys sure it's not because
you failed to compile Apache with UseLargeFile support - I bet that perl was
installed with UseLargeFiles and apache was not

???
-Sx-  :]