Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "pragya.rawal" <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/24 09:19:33 UTC

Column Filters

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein I want to filter data in a DataView.

I want a Microsoft Excel type filter wherein we select filter on a
column(header) and it displays all the values in the column in a dropdown.
Then I should select some value from that dropdown and I should get the data
filtered on the basis of the value selected.

Do we have any existing functionality supporting this?

Or Can anyone plz point me about how I should proceed for this.

Thanks,
Pragya
http://pragyarawal.co.cc

Re: Column Filters

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Hi,

take a look at the fantastic :-) free chapter from Wicket Cookbook. It's
about what are you doing with tables.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CC8QFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.packtpub.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2F1605OS-Chapter-5-Displaying-Data-Using-DataTable.pdf&ei=oW0ETvbYNsqr-QbK1KnYDQ&usg=AFQjCNHZ5N3Aj6hu_tgx752ZuZN-EUyHrw