Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Shashank - Shashank.net" <sh...@shashank.net> on 2007/05/11 17:23:12 UTC

Mirror apache.downlod.in

Hello,

Our mirror has a failing hard disk, it will be going down for some days for
a complete replacements. Please remove the mirror from the list until then.

Thanks.

Shashank.

Re: Mirror apache.downlod.in

Posted by Shashank Wagh <sh...@shashank.net>.
Hello,

 I expect it to be back around this time next week. So hopefully, we can
just leave it in the list.

Regards,
Shashank.

Re: Mirror apache.downlod.in

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 5/11/07, Shashank - Shashank.net <sh...@shashank.net> wrote:

> Our mirror has a failing hard disk, it will be going down for some days for
> a complete replacements. Please remove the mirror from the list until then.

If you expect it to be back in a few days we'll just leave it on the
list. The mirror system will automatically remove it from the rotation
of "preferred mirrors". If you expect it to be gone for an extended
period of time, I'd appreciate it if you filed an issue in our issue
tracker.

Joshua.