Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Yaojian <sk...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 10:04:50 UTC

Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

No activities in the trunk/cs for more than six months !!!

I cannot stop worrying if the ibatis-net is still alive.

RE: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

Posted by "Acevedo, Alberto Mr CIV USA AMC" <Al...@us.Army.Mil>.
iBatis is a great tool. I would like to hear from the iBatis developers
about their plans for future releases.

Alberto

On 2009-05-06, Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Same here. My team is on the verge of using it on a new project which
> is going to have a long lifespan. Getting a little concerned.
>

> Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:04:50 +0800
> Subject: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?
> From: skyaoj@gmail.com
> To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
>
> No activities in the trunk/cs for more than six months !!!
>
> I cannot stop worrying if the ibatis-net is still alive.
>

> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> What are the most significant changes between the 1.6.2 build and the
> 3 build? Can you briefly summarize for me?
>
> Thanks!
>

> From: vapesa@hotmail.com
>
> To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
>
> Subject: Re: 1.6.2 / V3 ???
> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:02:34 -0400
>

> If it matters to anyone: I have been using the v3 build for months in
high
> traffic production environment with no problems.

http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tu
tori
al_QuickAdd1_052009

--
Sent from my mobile device

RE: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

Posted by Erin Rollenhagen <er...@entrepreneurialtechnologies.com>.

Re: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html

Clinton

Re: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

Posted by Juan Pablo Araya <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

RE: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

Posted by ucin <uc...@yahoo.com>.

Agree, should stop using it for new project.

      Selalu bersama teman-teman di Yahoo! Messenger. Tambahkan mereka dari email atau jaringan sosial Anda sekarang! http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

RE: Is IBATIS-NET still alive?

Posted by Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com>.

From: vapesa@hotmail.com