Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "trevor paterson (RI)" <tr...@bbsrc.ac.uk> on 2006/03/21 16:05:23 UTC

Axis2 Howto add XMLDOm to response

Hi all

I am trying to convert some Axis1.2 services to Axis 2.

These used message and java:RPC style in 1.2.

The message responses were made by adding XML data to the SOAPBody

Whilst the RPC responses retuned an XML Document as an attachement
to the SOAP message.

I am struggling to find documentation about how to add DOM/XML to
the OMElement or the SOAPEnvelope in Axis2.

Any pointers to the appropriate documentation etc. would be gratefully
received

Thanks

Trevor Paterson

Bioinformatics
Roslin Institute
Scotland EH25 9PS
phone  +44 (0) 131 5274477
http://www.roslin.ac.uk/
http://www.comparagrid.org/

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.