Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by swami nathan <sn...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/30 20:49:36 UTC

XSLTC Issue with Weblogic 7.0

Hi

I am having this strange issue inside the weblogic
environment wherein &nbsp; shows up even though I had
declared the document type in the stylesheet like
this:

<!DOCTYPE fo:root [<!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">]>

This happens only when i compile the stylesheet and
use it, while if i dont compile the stylesheet then it
pretty much behaves fine and the PDF that i am getting
doesnt have any issues (I mean the &nbsp; doesnt show
up in the stylesheet).

I am trying to resolve this issue so that I can
compile the stylesheets and store the templates in
Cache.

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Swami