Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Danny Lin <Li...@doc.state.sc.us> on 2007/01/08 17:34:49 UTC

SocketTimeoutExecption

I am using blocking method. Is there a configuration in Axis2.xml for me
to enlarge the timeout threshold value? Thanks.

Danny

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out; nested exception is:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out; nested exception is:

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPTransportSender.java:225)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:670)

at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:365)

at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:295)

at
clients.InmateMatchServiceStub.getInmateList(InmateMatchServiceStub.java
:144)

at clients.XMLBEANSClient.getInmateList(XMLBEANSClient.java:116)

at clients.XMLBEANSClient.main(XMLBEANSClient.java:31)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out; nested exception
is:

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageW
ithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:340)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPTransportSender.java:205)

... 6 more

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)

at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:77)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:105)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.jav
a:1115)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBa
se.java:1832)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase
.java:1590)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java
:995)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMe
thodDirector.java:397)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMetho
dDirector.java:170)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
96)

at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:3
46)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(Abstrac
tHTTPSender.java:534)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPOverHTTPSend
er.java:119)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageW
ithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:334)

... 7 more

Re: SocketTimeoutExecption

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, just skimmed the email briefly. Not sure if there is a way to
do that in axis2.xml .

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.