Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Jain, Manoj (IT)" <Ma...@morganstanley.com> on 2006/01/06 08:48:51 UTC

Cloning of Named ranges

Hi,

 I'm have a sheet which has got some predefined named ranges.  I'm able
to clone the sheet, but cannot clone the named ranges.
The named ranges in the cloned sheets refer to the original sheet.
However, I would like to clone the named ranges in each of the sheet.

Please let me know how can I do so ? It'll be useful for me to get some
sample code.

Thanks in advance,
Manoj Jain