Posted to users@camel.apache.org by james555 <lu...@gmx.net> on 2014/03/07 08:07:02 UTC

Re: Split in combination with aggregation and dynamicRouter

Hello,

ok, now I've found a solution which works but only in standalone mode

from("direct:start")

	.to("direct:splitterBusinessLogic")
	.split(body(ArrayList.class))
		.stopOnException()
		.parallelProcessing()
		.executorService(Executors.newFixedThreadPool(5))
		.recipientList().method(MyDynamicDelegater.class, "delegate")
	.end()
	.aggregate(header("result"), new
MyAggregationStrategy()).completionSize(2).completionTimeout(15000)
	.to("direct:businessLogic4")

.end();

from("direct:call_ws_a")
	.to("direct:businessLogic5")
	.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("POST"))
	.to("http://aaa...")
	.unmarshal().custom("jaxbDataFormatInternal2")
	.to("direct:businessLogic6");

from("direct:call_ws_b")
	.to("direct:businessLogic5")
	.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("POST"))
	.to("http://bbb...")
	.unmarshal().custom("jaxbDataFormatInternal3")
	.to("direct:businessLogic6");

Now the problem is that I need to use this route in a web application
context (Web Logic Server 11g).
After testing this route as a servlet it seems that the calling web service
client gets returned not the aggregated result, but the Input of
direct:splitterBusinessLogic

Is it the same effect reportet in Thread
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Premature-servlet-response-td5728936.html
?

How do I have to change the route so that the aggregated response will be
returned to the web service client ?

Does anyone has an example of a servlet with a Composed Message Processor
EIP ?

	james

PS: Camel version in use is 2.12.1