Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/10/03 08:11:57 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Unomi 2.0.0 release

Hi,

Thank you for your votes.

Here's the summary :

4 binding votes +1:

Serge Huber
Kevan Jahanshahi
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
François Papon

No 0 or -1.

The proposal to release Unomi 2.0.0 is approved by the team.
As David is off, I'll take over the rest of the release process.

Thanks,
 Serge Huber.