Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Reinis Vicups <to...@orbit-x.de> on 2012/10/25 16:50:29 UTC

Weird redirect when deploying webapp as ROOT and using jsf

Hi,

I am using Tomee 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT with primefaces 3.4.1 and am getting
this phenomena:

1. I enter url in browser: http://localhost:8080/
2. Server redirects browser to: http://www.index.xhtml/?windowId=e11
3. o_O server is of course not found.

In web.xml of my ROOT.war I have:

<welcome-file-list>
     <welcome-file>index.xhtml</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

In tomee/conf/web.xml I have:

<welcome-file-list>
     <welcome-file>index.xhtml</welcome-file>
     <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
     <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
     <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

Am not sure if it has to do with TomEE or if I have some primefaces
issue, but based on my config I can't find anything that would cause this.

Any hint on what its all about is greatly appreciated.

kind regards
Reinis

Re: Weird redirect when deploying webapp as ROOT and using jsf

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
I think that s because ROOT = empty and not /. Not sure that s tomee or
primefaces....