Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu> on 2016/04/15 18:38:57 UTC

Framework taking default resources even though a role is specified

We have a small cluster with 3 nodes in the * resource role default, and 3
nodes in a "production" resource role.

Starting up a framework which requests "production" properly executes on
the expected nodes, however, today we noticed that this job also started up
executors under the * resource role as well.

We expect these tasks to only go on nodes with the "production" resource
role. Can you advise further?

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota

Re: Framework taking default resources even though a role is specified

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
> mesos-execute support constraints
Currently don't support.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Framework taking default resources even though a role is specified

Posted by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu>.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodrick Brown <ro...@orchardplatform.com>.